Knowing The Man

My photo
Dider is the nickname I used all my life...No other... I'm a 1994 baby,simple,a bit blur,a bit slow type of guy I think... I love my life...Can't live without it...:D Some of my friends said I'm weird but they still hang out with me...I think they're weird... okay...I dunno what to say anymore....I update it some other time....

Monday, April 20, 2009

Moving...Hmm...

HeY,
Its been 2 weeks since the last time I update....
So,I'm changing school tak lama lagi...1st May I'll be gone from Desa Perdana..
Maybe I'm goin to Sri Hartamas but my mom is trying to send me to Damansara Utama...
SHEESH!!We'll just have to see...

Well,after Bowling wakil sekolah I didn't go wakil anything else dah....
Study at school,joking around with the people at school...PMR is just around tha corner...
Exam Intervensi is tomorrow...I think I can do the Form 3 question but Form 1 and 2,I dunno...

Just now K.H. was kerja kayu and Syabek was damn slow!!!!
He didn't even know how to use a SAW!!!
Then when teacher explain what to do,seconds after that he ask me "Dider,kena buat apa?"
WHAT THE HELL IS HE HEARING MAN??!!!Nasib baik I'm a guy...I don't experience PMS...
If not I'll just kill that guy...HADOI...Syabek,Syabek...

Okay,Mama dah panggil balik...
I'll update whenever I'm free some other time...

No comments:

Post a Comment