Knowing The Man

My photo
Dider is the nickname I used all my life...No other... I'm a 1994 baby,simple,a bit blur,a bit slow type of guy I think... I love my life...Can't live without it...:D Some of my friends said I'm weird but they still hang out with me...I think they're weird... okay...I dunno what to say anymore....I update it some other time....

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Okay,
Today I woke up at 7.00a.m!!!Help Mummy buka cafe'...
Then tido balik at 8.35a.m.Bangun balik at 10.30a.m coz Bambang forced me to teman him makan..
Damn You!!!

My body is Killing Me!!!I blame it all to Sports Day!!!
I feel really really Old rite now...My back hurts,My head spinning....
I also blame
Marsya,Maryam,Amira and Alia...U all Kicked my leg!!!!Then U all Raba-raba my leg using your legs!!!Damn You!!!Molllesterrr!!!!

I wanna hav my Royal shower now....Chalo Chalo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment