Knowing The Man

My photo
Dider is the nickname I used all my life...No other... I'm a 1994 baby,simple,a bit blur,a bit slow type of guy I think... I love my life...Can't live without it...:D Some of my friends said I'm weird but they still hang out with me...I think they're weird... okay...I dunno what to say anymore....I update it some other time....

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Boring Day

Today has been a very boring day..
I stayed home the whole day...Woke up at 2p.m...Makan,tengok tv..thats all...
Didn't even have a bath..hehhe..

Yesterday was better than today...I went to the Curve with Aziz and Jason..
We were planning to watch "The Book of Eli" but the movie start lambat sangat..
So we try going for "Green Zone"...The seat was terrible...Depan skali and tepi ..
The only movie we can watch is Alice in Wonderland...
I told them I nak tengok that movie with Natt..We don't have any other movie to watch..
So we head on watching Alice..
After the movie I went home...At night I to block D and there was a SNAKE on the road..
Quite big..The Ahli Surau caught it...then I returned home and told my mom..
Thats just about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment