Knowing The Man

My photo
Dider is the nickname I used all my life...No other... I'm a 1994 baby,simple,a bit blur,a bit slow type of guy I think... I love my life...Can't live without it...:D Some of my friends said I'm weird but they still hang out with me...I think they're weird... okay...I dunno what to say anymore....I update it some other time....

Saturday, March 13, 2010

HELLO!
Its nearly a year since the last time I update my blog...
So,
the main thing is,I'm still alive...My life hasn't been in a mess or anything..
I'm having a crush at someone..She doesn't know that I like her..
We just know each other for about 8 days?
She's one of the most crazy girl I know,besides Syarifah..
We chat nearly everyday...I love her voice...ecspecially when she's sleepy..
I can melt just by hearing her voice..
I want to show her my feelings towards her but I just don't have the guts..
At least not yet...
She's too precious to lose...

The thing that I hate about her is,
She always talks about his Ex-boyfriends and guys that she likes..
Do you know how bad it feels when the one you love talks about another guy that she likes?
Thats how I feel...
But,I don't stop her talking about it...I just listen...If I ask her to stop,it'll show that I'm jealous..
So,I just keep listening to what she says and bare it..

Thats it...I don't know what to say dah..I'll be updating this blog soon...I won't leave it for a year again...

Chalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment